Lemonade Diet Recipe for Detox and Weight Loss
The Lemonade Diet recipe is a detoxification recipe that is designed to increase your overall health and fitness after a mere 2-3 days of beginning the detox program. Also known as the Master Cleanse diet, the Lemonade Diet has been in existence for a number of years. Find out how to go about preparing the lemonade for this diet recipe in the following step-by-step guide.
It is important to follow the lemonade diet recipe to the letter and do it all properly. This will help prevent the risks of suffering from poor nutrition and low energy levels. It is recommended that the lemonade diet be taken for 3-5 days and no more than 10 days. What’s more, it is advisable to first consult your doctor before embarking on this detoxification program. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to go about preparing your lemonade for this particular diet.
lemons and lemonade by KitAy
The Lemonade Diet Recipe
- To begin, wash the gallon container with some warm soapy water. Once clean, rinse, dry and set it aside.
- Next, place 8 lemons on a cutting board or counter top. Cut each one into halves using a kitchen knife. Squeeze the juice out of each half into a bowl. Pick out and discard the lemon seeds. You may then add the juice to your gallon container.
- Measure two cups of Grade B maple syrup. Add this to the lemon juice in your gallon container. If Grade B maple syrup is unavailable, a suitable substitute would be organic maple syrup.
- Measure 1.5 tsp. of organic cayenne pepper. Add this to the mixture you already have in the gallon container. Because cayenne pepper is rich in vitamins B and C, this will help to increase your overall blood flow.
- Stir the mixture using a mixing spoon until it is well blended.
- Store the lemonade in your refrigerator.
There many testimonials from satisfied users of the Lemonade Diet Recipe who have been able to lose weight while detoxifying their body. However, you should be aware that some researchers say there is little evidence to support this type of detoxification. In fact, they state that studies of fasting diets have shown that these tend to lower the body’s metabolic rate.